Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Moose-Wilson Road 1-bed cabin built in 1973 on .2 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $645,000
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,128-square-foot home on .21 acres built in 1996, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
- NEW: Game Creek 3-bed, 2,944-square-foot home on 5 acres built in 1988, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.149 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star new construction with 6 beds, 7,000+ square feet on 1.5 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $12.75 million.
- NEW: Elk Run 3-bed, 1,614-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 58 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $659,000.
- PENDING: Indian Springs 5-bed, 8,290-square-foot home built in 1999 on 15+ acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.95 million.
- “How the rich fish” is the headline of this Wall Street Journal article that features the Felsinger’s 15-acre Jackson Hole property and its man-made trout habitat extraordinaire.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wyoming entrepreneur Jason Kintzler has laid out a blueprint for Wyoming’s economic future. Hint: the word “coal” is not mentioned, but the word “code” is.
- Just 78 days until Apoc-Eclipse Jackson Hole 2017 ™ and the ensuing locust plague, zombie uprising, and huge traffic jam. Can’t wait. Wyoming Public radio has the latest advice on how to survive, er, enjoy, the event.
- Wyoming Whiskey rode the early waves of the craft distillery boom and is now recognized, at least by Esquire Magazine, as the “absolute best American craft whiskey distillery that distills all of its products and is not owned by a multinational conglomerate.” Congrats to its Jackson Hole owners Dave DeFazio, Matt Mead and their many partners and team members.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sponsored athlete Forrest Jillson also is sponsored by Volkl skis, and this is his bio page.
- Angus Thuermer is recognized by the Colorado Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists for a profile of Kim Schmitz in its annual Top of the Rockies competition.
- Jump in the Way Back machine for a look at the formative years of Rafter J subdivision.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”