Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town Creek/Meadowbrook Village 2-bed, 728-square-foot condo near Town Square built in 1979 recently remodeled, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $409,000.
- NEW: Tensleep 1-bed, 760-square-foot condo in Teton Village built in 1972, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $459,000.
- NEW: Cache Creek Townhome 2-bed, 1,173-square-foot townhouse built in 1976, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $499,000.
- NEW: Cedarwoods 2-bed, 1,386-square-foot townhouse in Rafter J with 1-car detached garage, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $615,000.
- NEW: Three Town of Jackson building sites in Hidden Ranch Addition with between .18 and .44 acres, priced between $456,500 and $632,500.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teton County Assessor Andy Cavallaro made a positive assessment of an opportunity to become executive director of Community Safety Network, and will be resigning his elected position.
- The new runaway truck arrestor on Teton Pass above Wilson has already paid for itself, catching two vehicles in the last week and saving at least one life, according to one of the drivers.
- Grenade! Jackson Hole Gun Club users are used to loud noises but on Tuesday a box of grenades was found while excavating on the range, with one exploding. Will you be adding that option to the Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, Shepard Humphries?
- After the story of Town of Jackson Mayor Pete Muldoon taking down the portrait of President Trump went national and birthed a million Facebook comments, Clyde Thornhill’s overview of the kerfuffle is the best.
- Travis Rice opens up to Snowboard Magazine in this story I missed last October. Good summer solstice stoke.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”