Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Bar B Bar 3-acre building site with big Teton views, adjacent to tons of open space, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.495 million.
- NEW: Bar B Bar 4-bed, 4,331-square-foot home on 3.47 acres built in 1998 with a massive remodel in 2017, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.598 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,108-square-foot townhouse after 33 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $549,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: $50,000 reduction on Eagles Rest condo in Teton Village with 3 beds, nearly 1,700 square feet, 2-car garage built in 1972, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Company for $1.245 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: $200,000 reduction on Amangani 1.14-acre building site atop East Gros Ventre Butte, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.2 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Via Ferrata hits Jackson Hole and I must do it. U.S. News has the story on Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s latest attraction, including a picture of Dina Mishev scouting the route.
- Gavin Fine’s Bodega in Teton Village is featured in USA Today as a top-notch specialty grocery store. Yes, the gas station; but don’t knock it till you’ve tried it every day for lunch for a few months.
- Jackson Hole Apoc-Eclipse 2017 ™ update: Jackson Hole now expected to host approximately half of the world’s population on August 21. Traffic congestion may ensue.
- Conserve mental energy, rule the world, says this article in Outside Online that has nothing to do with Jackson Hole, but I liked it. So stop reading blogs and get to work.
- Buck Milligan wins Chopped Jr after expertly butchering a goat’s leg. He’s 12 and the child of locals Jessica and Corey Milligan.
Todd Wilkinson asks, “What is patriotism?” in his semi-regular feature in The New West, published in Planet Jackson Hole.
Planet Jackson Hole interviews renowned affordable housing expert (just ask him!) Brian Siegfried, who is hoping to introduce to the conversation the term “housing neutrality.”
Matthew Copeland has been tapped to run WyoFile, one of the state’s most important publications.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”