Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: North Jackson Hawk’s View 2-bed, 1,010-square-foot townhouse built in 2003, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $539,000.
- NEW: West Jackson Creekside Village 2-bed, 1,048-square-foot townhouse built in 1990, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $539,000.
- NEW: West Jackson Willow Park Townhouse 2-bed, 1,152-square-foot home on the banks of Flat Creek, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $649,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 1-bed, 1,192-square-foot home with 1,536-square-foot garage built in 1948 on an AR-zoned town lot, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $970,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson Gill Addition 4-bed, 3,380-square-foot home built in 1993 on .69 acres (four lots) adjacent to National Elk Refuge, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $5.25 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”