Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Burcher Road south of Wilson 4-bed, 2,906-square-foot home built in 1993 on 4 acres after 39 days, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.249 million.
- PENDING: Hoback Junction 2-bed, 1,334-square-foot home built on .73 acres after 18 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $475,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 1,000-square-foot bi-level condo built in 2001, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $875,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,256-square-foot home on .19 acres built in 1990, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $869,000.
- NEW: New construction in Rafter J of a 3-bed, 1,884-square-foot home on .17 acres, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $899,500.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 2,074-square-foot home on .4 acres on the flanks of Snow King built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.295 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”