Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,048-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $679,000.
- NEW: Downtown Jackson .86-acre block of four contiguous lots zoned UR that currently includes four small homes, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $4.7 million.
- NEW: Westbank bed and breakfast with 8 bedrooms, 4,500 square feet on 2.28 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.885 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,553-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 391 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $650,000.
- CLOSED: Granite Ridge .67-acre building site after 31 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.095 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- If you only read one piece of Jackson Hole news this week, go with Shannon Sollitt’s update on Snow King redevelopment plans and where it is with the Town Council.
- Nice work, Teton County Commissioner Natalia Macker, on your explanation of the Antiquities Act and the importance of public lands to communities like Jackson Hole.
- Call him up! Jackson Hole native and professional baseball player Tim Shibuya was named Texas League Pitcher of the Week for his 15 shutout innings (including a near no hitter).
- Thankfully, Jackson Hole did not make Freeskier’s list of places to watch this summer’s solar eclipse on August 21, when approximately half of the U.S. population will be atop Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- The Snurfer, the first version of the modern snowboard, is immortalized in this early 1980s commercial for some beer. I had one, loved it. The Snurfer that is, not the beer. I was 13.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”