Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Eagle Village 1-bed, 1,033-square-foot condo built in 2002 with underground parking, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $519,000.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson .17-acre building site, co-listed by Home Run Realty and Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $550,000.
- NEW: No Name Street in East Jackson 3-bed, 1,996-square-foot home on .16 acres built in 1980, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $779,000.
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis cabin with 2 beds, 1,519 square feet, one-level living and 1-car garage, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.65 million.
- PENDING: Town Creek/Meadowbrook 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo after 10 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $349,000.
- CLOSED: 810 West townhouse with 3 beds, 2,304 square feet built in 2005 after 53 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.295 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”