Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Lodge & Spa 2-bed, 1,206-square-foot condo in the Teton Village core, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 4-bed, 4,216-square-foot home built in 1998 after 567 days on market, listed by Christian Andersen Realty for $1.995 million.
- PENDING: Cache Creek 3-bed, 1,173-square-foot townhouse near Town Square after 62 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $499,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Trails 5-bed, 3,721-square-foot home on .4 acres built in 1998, now $1.185 million after 184 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Million dollar discount on Trails End Ranch, a 160-acre, 22-platted-lot south of Wilson near Red Top Meadows, now listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $6.995 million after 492 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- All right folks, here is the plan for Apoc-Eclipse Jackson Hole 2017 ™ from the man with the plan, Rick Ochs, Teton County Emergency Management coordinator.
- Local writer, climber and world traveler Sam Lightner Jr’s new book about the Vietnam War, Heavy Green, is being hailed as one of the best-researched books of historical fiction on the subject.
- Team Blue (Jackson Hole Sotheby’s) picked up some top players this month with the purchase of Obsidian REMAX. Welcome aboard my friends!
- Todd Hanna is the new CEO of Kate’s Real Food, joining the homegrown energy bar company that has grown into a national player in recent years. If it’s not the best snack for your backpack, I don’t know what is.
- Just realized we haven’t had any “Bison charges tourist” headlines this summer, so here is a classic blast from the past “bison charging tourist in Yellowstone” video.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”