Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Mountain Sage 3-bed, 1,632-square-foot townhouse built in 1994, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $730,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson Aspen Townhome with 2 beds, 1,546 square feet, 2-car garage built in 2001, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $799,000.
- NEW: East Jackson townhome with 4 beds, 2,352 square feet, 2-car garage built in 2005, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.05 million.
- PENDING: Hansen Meadows in East Jackson 1-bed, 581-square-foot condo after 16 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $305,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson commercially zoned .18-acre lot near Miller Park after 11 days on market, listed by Cornish Lamppa Realty Group for $975,000.
- PENDING: Indian Trails 5-bed 3,721-square-foot home built in 1998 after 191 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.185 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”