Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch Harvest Dance Lodge condo with 2 beds, 1,279 square feet built in 1989, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $689,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Gros Ventre 2-bed, 769-square-foot condo built in 1973, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $450,000.
- NEW: Aspens Alpine Fir 1-bed, 786-square-foot condo built in 1977, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $462,000.
- NEW: Aspens Phlox building 1-bed, 766-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $498,500
- NEW: Town of Jackson Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot townhouse built in 2013, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $545,000.
- PENDING: After 8 days on market, Aspens Alders Building 1-bed, 776-square-foot condo built in 1977, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $415,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- This Outside Magazine article is your one-stop shopping for Apoc-Eclipse Jackson Hole 2017 summary. And the last link on this event for the Need to Know!
- But how about one more eclipse experience from deep in the Wind River Range.
- Gotta agree 100 percent on this Wyoming Business Report story that puts Wyoming at the top of the list for states to raise a family.
- Sara Flitner is leading from the “radical center,” as described in this wide-ranging Q&A in Mountain Journal.
- Happy trails, Robyn Vincent, just the latest super-talented journalist to grace Jackson Hole before bouncing upward and onward (though likely to boomerang back, like many do).
- Speaking of journalistic boomerangs, David Swift is back in the writing saddle with “Trigger Warning,” his new column in Todd Wilkinson’s new online Mountain Journal. (But don’t call it a comeback, he never left.)
- The Grand Teton is climbed hundreds of times a summer, but every day seems to bring another “first.” The latest is a summit by Bob “Ducky” Harris, the first climber with Down’s Syndrome to make it to the top of the 13,770-foot peak.
- Prior to that, Ryan Burke climbed the Grand not one, not twice, but thrice in one day. For reals? Yup, reports Men’s Journal.
- CNN Money traveled to Lander, WY, for a story on PitchEngine founders Jason Kintzler and Fabian Lobera, who are frequently spotted at sushi restaurants here in Jackson Hole.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”