Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 1,846-square-foot home on .2 acres built in 1987 after 3 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $819,000.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch Spirit Dance Lodge townhouse built in 1982 with 3 beds, 2,398 square feet, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.449 million.
- PENDING: A pair of adjacent Saddle Butte building sites totaling 48 acres after 125 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.995 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,637-square-foot home uilt in1991 on .19 acres after 57 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $815,000.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Drive (Grand Teton Meadows) 2.25-acre building site after 53 days on market, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $625,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,025-square-foot home on .32 acres built in 1981 is now $699,000 after 75 days on market and an original price of $825,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: by $500,000 is a John Dodge 4-bed, 6,740-square-foot home built in 1991 on 3.55 acres after 105 days on market, now listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $5.45 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Plaza Liquors and Eleanor’s restaurant/bar now $1.295 million after 134 days, originally listed at $1.975 million by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”