Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Cache Creek Townhouse in East Jackson with 3 beds, 1,173 square feet after 237 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $449,000.
- PENDING: Snow King Estates 2-bed, 980-square-foot home built in 1966 on a quarter acre after 98 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $799,000.
- PENDING: Saddle Butte 15-acre building site high atop East Gros Ventre Butte after 116 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3 million.
- PENDING: Aspens single-family home on .66 acres with 4 beds, 3,515 square feet built in 1980 after 54 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $2.175 million.
- CLOSED: John Dodge 4-bed, 5,000-square-foot home built in 1998 on 3.8 acres after 82 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.95 million.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star in Teton Village 1.4-acre building site after 119 days on market, listed by Clear Creek Group for $3.95 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”