Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Creekside in West Jackson 4-bed, 2,020-square-foot townhouse built in 1992 but majorly remodeled in 2016 with 2-car garage, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $799,000.
- NEW: Creekside 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot townhouse built in 1992, listed by Clear Creek Group for $615,000.
- CLOSED: Hansen Meadows 1-bed, 581-square-foot condo after 60 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $305,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson remodeled 4-bed, 4,000+ square foot home originally build in 1973 on a half acre after 79 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.05 million.
- PENDING: Streamside in North Jackson 2-bed, 1,090-square-foot townhouse built in 1995 after 26 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $415,000.
- PENDING: Buffalo Head in East Jackson 2-bed, 1,632-square-foot townhouse built in 1981 after 91 days, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $649,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”