Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: East Jackson 4-plex on .26 acres that includes a 4-bed unit and three 1-bed units, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.6 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,578-square-foot home on .27 acres built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $845,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson 3-bed single-family home on .17 acres built in 1973 and remodeled in 2016 after 9 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $815,000.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 3-bed, 1,700-square-foot Spa Addition condo built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.758750 million.
- PENDING: Lake Creek Ranch near Teton Village 4-bed, 7,125-square-foot home on 4 acres after 458 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $8.975 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Pitchfork Townhome near Snow King with 3 beds, 1,280 square feet built in 1991, now $649,000 down from $665,000 after 53 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”