Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 5-bed, 5,756-square-foot home on three lots (2.62 acres) off the 18th fairway, listed by Live Water Properties for $3.995 million.
- NEW: Red Top Meadows 2-bed, 1,620-square-foot home on 6 acres built in 1930, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $695,000.
- CLOSED: Ponds in the Aspens 3-bed, 1,751-square-foot condo with 1-car garage built in 1983 after 67 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.475 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,156-square-foot condo with 1-car garage built in 1972, reduced from $675,000 to $595,000 after 65 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 1,098-square-foot home on .2 acres built in 1985, reduced from $649,000 to $625,000 after 101 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 1,500-square-foot home on .23 acres built in 1982, originally listed 91 days ago by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $695,000, now $675,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Loving the trend of more teens getting into backcountry skiing, just so long as they are getting the proper training. The 10-day snow safety course offered at Jackson Hole High School as part of the science curriculum is noted in this Outside Online article by
- The Atlantic features a Jimmy Chin video/illustration and poignant words explaining his experiences as a high-mountain photographer.
- Teton County Housing Authority’s Stacy Stoker is quoted in this PowderMag story on affordable housing, which notes Whistler is hitting 79 percent of workers residing in the immediate region compared to 62 percent here in Jackson Hole.
- Jay Petervary is probably the best, most successful athlete in a sport that you probably never heard of. Here he shares the thoughts of those gearing up for the eponymous JayP’s Fat Pursuit 200-mile winter bike ultra in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- Rachel Walker would give up a powder day to ski with her kids, which makes her a better person than me on at least one level. Great essay on her evolution as a skier which is remarkably like mine (she says she may be the only person to move here who didn’t do it to ski. I’m the other. And yes, I’ll admit it, I have given up many a powder day to ski with my son. At least a few runs, anyway.)
- This Saddle Butte home featured in Country Living touts its amazing dining room, but I’d say that is just the beginning.
- Dina Mishev’s East Jackson house is on the cover of Dwell Magazine, and yes that is her getting’ dyno on her outdoor climbing wall.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”