Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Commercial .16-acre lot near Miller Park in downtown Jackson with lodging potential currently including 2,643 square feet of office space, relisted by Cabin & Company for $1.379 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson Mountain Sage townhouse with 3 beds, 2,141 square feet after 42 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $819,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: John Dodge 4-bed, 3,765-square-foot home on 3 acres built in 1989 after 865 days on market, originally listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.75 million and now $3.4 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Alpine House Cottages, a five-unit, short-term rental property in North Jackson, reduced in price $50,000 to $3.375 million after 24 days on market. Listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Commercial lot including .69 acres in the South Park Service Center bordering National Forest listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. Reduced $40,000 to $1.35 million after 51 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Some of the best reading on my Facebook page is by Cat Urbigkit, a Wyoming sheep rancher whose writing smells like sagebrush, wet dogs and the inexorable struggle against predators and the harshness of the high plains. This post on Stephen J. Bodio’s blog tells of the retiring of an old sheep dog.
- One reason the “super-wealthy” are “flocking” to Jackson Hole is that private family trust companies aren’t required to register with the SEC, says Wealth Management.
- Great story in the Seattle Times, with some Jackson Hole color, touting the value of the Mountain Collective Pass, which now accounts for more than a quarter of all skier days at JHMR.
- Jackson Hole produces great skiers as well as great ski writers. Longtime J-Holers Dina Mishev and Rachel Walker had the Washington Post travel section covered last week with pieces on, respectively, skiing the steeps of Jackson Hole and living large at Beaver Creek.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”