Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: One of the last undeveloped Teton Village slopeside building sites, a 1-acre lot just uphill from the first Aerial Tram tower, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $3.35 million. Get it while it’s hot.
- PENDING: Pine Glades townhouse in Town of Jackson near Snow King with 3 beds, 2,674 square feet built in 2009 after 170 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.975 million.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra in Teton Village 2-bed, 1,563 square foot condo-tel built in 2009, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.425 million.
- PENDING: Teton Pines Cluster home with 5 beds, 4,300+ square feet built in 1997 after 128 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.15 million.
- PENDING: Forty-acre building site near the confluence of the Snake River and Gros Ventre River after 159 days on market, listed by Private Realty Group for $7.45 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- After a wildly successful 22-year run as president of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Jerry Blann is retiring. Christine Peterson’s extensive Q&A ran in Casper Star-Tribune.
- Cam McCaul and Casey Brown sent Corbet’s Couloir last spring on their mountain bikes and Teton Gravity Research was there to film it.
- Tommy Moe sits down with the Denver Post, talking up Jackson Hole, backcountry skiing and, of course, that magical downhill ski run in 1994 that netted him a gold medal.
- The JH Watchdog, Judd Grossman, is back on patrol with pointed comments regarding the ongoing rewrite of Teton County Land Development Regulations.
- Lisa Smith-Batchen runs from Jackson Hole to the Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City – about 300 miles – to raise awareness and funds for research. Jonathan McLaren, a Stage 4 cancer survivor, was with her every step of the way to give thanks to and raise awareness for the institute. Buckrail tells the story.
- I’ve skied everywhere, man, sung to the tune of Johnny Cash’s “I’ve been everywhere.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”