Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village 2-bed, 1,210-square-foot Teewinot condo built in 1982, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $775,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot townhouse built in 2010, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $599,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 4-bed, 1,846-square-foot home on .2 acres built in 1987 after 123 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $789,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Village slopeside 1-acre lot that was under contract within 48 hours and sold for WAY more than the list price of $3.35 million. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Hidden Ranch 3-bed, 2,525-square-foot home consisting of a 1955 cabin and 2010 new construction after 36 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.05 million.
- CLOSED: Hidden Ranch 4-bed, 3,385-square-foot home on 1.11 acres after 135 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.495 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”