Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Bed and Breakfast on the Moose-Wilson Road with 8 beds, 5,000+ square feet built in 1992 on 2.28 acres, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $3.85 million.
- NEW: 3 Creek Ranch new construction scheduled for completion in July with 4 beds, 3,852 square feet on .59 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $4.9 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 1-bed, 1,033-square-foot condo built in 1978 after 79 days on market, was $539,000 now $529,000. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,377-square-foot home on .38 acres after 119 days on market, was $1.775 million now $1.675 million, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,807-square-foot home on .28 acres built in 1990 after 64 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $870,000.
- CLOSED: Karns Hillside .35-acre building site after 456 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $525,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”