Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,300-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage near Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis built in 1982, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $675,000.
- NEW: The housing complex known as Old West Cabins, including 34 cabins for rent and entitlements for 12 more units on 9 acres about five miles south of Jackson, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $10.8 million.
- PENDING: Super-rare ski-in/ski-out 4-bed Granite Ridge Lodge listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.5 million.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed, 755-square-foot condo after 166 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $735,000.
- CLOSED: Indian Trails 4-bed, 2,751-square-foot home on a half acre built in 2005 after 83 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.495 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Yellowstone National Park “winterkeeper” Steven Fuller pens an ode to snow in all its wonderous manifestations in Mountain Journal.
- Jennifer Tennican’s wonderful homage to the early days of Snow King, the Town Hill.
- The Arc Teryx blog pits the Teton Range against the rest when it comes to skiing what you hike. “But there’s another place that rivals all of them. A place that’s loose and American and a little bit cowboy. The Teton Range sits pretty much in the middle of nowhere, perched on the western edge of Wyoming, one of the last wild and remote places in the lower 48. It’s small in area, only a fraction of those other places, but it’s got more oopmf per square mile than just about anywhere. “
- Jackson Hole legendary skier Dave “The Wave” Muccino is profiled by Rob Story in Mountain Magazine.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”