Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village 5-bed, 3,419-square-foot single-family home on .69 acres built in 1980 and updated in 2014, listed by Live Water Properties for $3.5 million.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,115-square-foot condo built in 2009, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $860,000.
- CLOSED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,156-square-foot condo built in 1972 after 153 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $595,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 1,098-square-foot home on .2 acres built in 1985 after 188 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $625,000.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,562-square-foot home on .4 acres built in 2004 after 105 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.385 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Mountain Lodge 408-square-foot studio built in 2003, reduced from $449,000 to $429,000 after 185 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”