Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Scott & Snow King 2-bed, 812-square-foot townhouse built in 1992, listed by Engels & Volkers for $499,000.
- NEW: South Park duplex with 4 total beds, 2,632 square feet built in 1978 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $859,000.
- NEW: Gros Ventre West 3-bed, 3,850-square-foot contemporary home built in 2011 on 5 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $5.5 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village Rendezvous condo with 3 beds, 1,474 square feet built in 1980 after 10 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.25 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot townhouse built in 2010 after 24 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $599,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,803-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 1986 after 150 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $815,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”