Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village Rendezvous condo with 3 beds, 1,474 square feet built in 1980, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.25 million.
- NEW: Wilson home off Fish Creek with 4 beds, 3,022 square feet on 4.26 acres built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.65 million.
- NEW: Solitude 7-bed, 6,999-square-foot home on 5.33 acres built in 2000, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.995 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 3-bed, 2,125-square-foot home on .34 acres built in 2015 after 29 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.495 million.
- CLOSED: Pearl at Jackson luxury condo in downtown Jackson with 3 beds, 1,824 square feet built in 2009 after 52 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.95 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Sue Cedarholm shares her thoughts and art on Snow King in Mountain Journal. I think it is a must-read for all as … “The once quaint town hill, however, is at a crossroads, emblematic of what is happening on a much larger scale in Jackson Hole and other Greater Yellowstone tourism communities.”
- My new favorite energy bars, made locally by Kate’s Real Food, also tops the list with those in the know in the outdoor industry.
- Tag along with Forrest Jillson and Jay Goodrich as they ski Teton Pass in hero light and powder. Ski porn, but the classy kind, ensues.
- If you’re looking to get into the ski resort biz, Teton Pass is looking for you. Fortunately it’s not Jackson Hole’s Teton Pass, rather in Choteau, Montana.
- If Marc Peruzzi’s writing it, I’m reading, and you should take a few minutes to read his piece on wanderlust in Outside Magazine. For example, this sentence: “Can one contentedly live in such a dream town before it’s overrun by Tesla driving tech millionaires jacking up home values and enslaving surf, ski, climbing, and mountain bike bums as almond-milk baristas?”
- Speaking of favorites, if I had to limit myself to one brewery it might be Melvin Brewery, whose new digs in Alpine get a write-up in Glide Magazine.
- Olympic sponsor guests getting the VIP treatment in … Jackson Hole?
- It could be a double-Dawson backfield at Wyoming University in 2020 when Josh Dawson, who committed to playing football for the Cowboys last week, returns from a LDS mission and joins his brother, Theo, who will return from his mission this year.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”