Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Brookside 1-bed, 448-square-foot condo built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $399,000.
- NEW: Sleeping Indian Teton Village 1-bed, 748-square-foot condo built in 1977 updated in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $598,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 912-square-foot single-family home on .19 acres on the Snake River built in 1989, updated in 2008, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $679,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 4-bed, 2,146-square-foot home on 1.7 acres built in 1971, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $720,000.
- NEW: Cinnamon Teal townhouse in Rafter J with 2 beds, 1,259 square feet, 2-car garage built in 1984, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $789,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 2-bed, 1,650-square-foot home on .19 acres built in 1972, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $795,000.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch 2-bed, 1,179-square-foot Harvest Dance Lodge built in 1989, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $815,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”