Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,266-square-foot condo with covered parking built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $575,000.
- NEW: Deer Ridge Townhome in mid-Jackson with 2 beds, 984 square feet and a 1-car garage built in 1996, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $579,000.
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,068-square-foot condo built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.125 million.
- CLOSED: Gill Addition 4-bed, 3,503-square-foot newly constructed home on .17 acres after 209 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 1,036-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1986 on .14 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $589,000, down from $599,000 after 55 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Paintbrush 5-bed, 6,114-square-foot home on 3.96 acres completely remodeled in 2016, reduced to $4.995 million from $6.495 million after 652 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Longtime local Larry Hartenstein survived an avalanche in Granite Canyon north of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in February. He shared his story with Backcountry Zero in hopes of educating others.
- Jackson Hole resident Kit DesLauriers lets Teton Gravity Research into “the mind of a true ski mountaineer” in this biographical article.
- Jay Pistono, Teton Pass Ambassador, is featured in this podcast by Mike Hardaker in Mountain Weekly News.
- Jackson Hole Photographer Flo McCall and her family’s dog Dash (the rescued akbash) are profiled in Lens and Leash.
- The struggle is real for Western ski resort towns as climate change results in fewer snowy days. Good story on the REI Blog by Megan Michelson, who writes: “These kinds of numbers—it’s sobering information,” says pro skier Caroline Gleich, a Protect Our Winters athlete ambassador since 2010. “But it puts climate change into a quantifiable thing and makes it easier for people to grasp. When you realize there are real people and families who depend on snow for their livelihood, it humanizes the cause, and that’s what we need right now in order to get people to listen.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”