Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,616-square-foot townhouse built in 2016 with 2-car garage, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $725,000.
- NEW: Indian Trails .35-acre building site, listed by Bishop’s Realty for $795,000.
- NEW: Wilson half-acre building site on the banks of Fish Creek, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.3875 million.
- NEW: Hidden Ranch 3-bed, 2,148-square-foot home on .31 acres built in 2015, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.395 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,312-square-foot townhouse built in 1990 after 85 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $629,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 1,560-square-foot home on .09 acres built in 1940 after 213 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $749,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,895-square-foot newly constructed home on .14 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $849,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Craig Blank, former Jackson Hole News&Guide photographer and more, took eight years off between blog posts. His latest is on the changes in the world of “image professionals” during that time and where his California-based business is heading.
- Todd Wilkinson erupts with the explosive news that Yellowstone National Park’s 10,000 geothermal features have been lucky to survive human exploration.
- “Jackson Hole is pretty much the Western capital of whoop-ass,” begins this Jackson Hole travel story in Conde Nast by Alex Postman, which talks to all the cool kids in town including. Kathryn Brackenridge Gavin Fine, Christian Burch, John Frechette and Steve Sullivan.
- Local public relations pro Alli Noland (Terra Public Relations) is interviewed by Outdoor Biz podcast. Important topics are covered such as driving the Classic Rock Bus for KMTN in the 90s and her backyard luge course in Wilson.
- Jackson Hole resident Gary Trauner is running for U.S. Senate and it’s fun to follow his travels if for nothing else than the pictures of our great state.
- On the other side of the aisle, Alta, Wyoming, resident Leland Christensen has embarked on run for Wyoming State Treasurer, similarly wonderful photography ensues.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”