Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hoback Junction 2.49-acre building site adjacent to National Forest, no HOA or CCRS, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $389,000.
- NEW: Buffalo Head Townhouse in East Jackson with 4 beds, 1,632 square feet built in 1980, listed by Apex Real Estate for $599,000.
- NEW: West Wind Townhouse near Rodeo Grounds with 2 beds, 1,184 square feet built in 1978 and updated in 2015, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $670,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Nez Perce 3-bed, 1,388-square-foot condo built in 1980, listed by Engel & Volkers for $795,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 4,493-square-foot home on .61 acres built in 2005, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.897 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 1,574-square-foot home on .3 acres built in 1998 after 282 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $947,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,150-square-foot home on .18 acres built in 1990 after just 49 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $869,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”