Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 and updated in 2018, now the third-least expensive residential property for sale in Town of Jackson property, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $349,500.
- NEW: Creekside Village 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $595,000.
- NEW: Indian Trails half-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Properties for $565,000.
- NEW: Creekside Village 3-bed, 1,390-square-foot townhouse built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $645,000.
- NEW: Clusters in West Jackson 4-bed, 1,344-square-foot townhouse with detached 1-car garage, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $650,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,667-square-foot home on a third of an acre built in 1999, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.295 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition 4-bed, 6,045-square-foot home on a double lot (.34 acres) in 2014, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $6.55 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- After five years, founder Emily Coombs is handing over the reins of the Doug Coombs Foundation. “The pieces are in place for the organization to thrive without me—a strong Board of Directors and a full-time executive director, an established and clear mission and vision, and a great reputation and relationships in the community and around the country,” Coombs said in an article posted by Buckrail.
- In a story about the Stanley Cup-bound Las Vegas Golden Knights in a Pittsburgh newspaper is a quote from Jackson Hole resident and hockey fan Eric Balog, who has traveled to Sin City three times with his 9-year-old son to see the first-year team.
- Jackson Hole PR pro Mike Geraci advises against mansplaining by the outdoor industry in its effort to court female customers in this Adventure Journal article.
- Thank you, Bob McLaurin, for effectively helping guide Town of Jackson for the better part of 30 years with humility and strength. Read the proclamation on Buckrail. Enjoy a well-deserved retirement.
- At the Need to Know we love the season-end edits from Jackson Hole. Enjoy this this one by two ski bums from Vermont that spent the year skiing it all, apparently humming The Traveling Wilburys all the while. Highlight: POV footage from Bamboo Couloir.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”