Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: North Jackson Streamside 2-bed, 1,046-square-foot townhouse built in 1995, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $475,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 2-bed, 1,040-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1981 but remodeled in 2017, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $635,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 1,820-square-foot, single-family home built in 2006 on .17 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $739,000.
- NEW: Elk Run 2-bed, 1,392-square-foot townhouse built in 1994, remodeled in 2014, listed by Apex Real Estate for $640,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,467-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1991, remodeled in 2014, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $895,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,913-square-foot home built on a half acre in 2002, updated in 2015, listed by Rare Properties of Jackson Hole for $1.795 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition 3-bed, 2,800-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 2004, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.795 million.
- NEW: Teton Village Wind River 4-bed, 2,472-square-foot townhouse built in 1982, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.95 million.
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 3,164-square-foot mountain contemporary home built in 2010 on .22 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.365 million.
- NEW: Mountain Meadow, located in National Elk Refuge near Town of Jackson, 5-bed, 6,735-square-foot home built in 1998 on 5 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $7.495 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Renown Jackson Hole wildlife photographer Tom Mangelsen is featured on 60 Minutes, discussing Grizzly 399 here at home as well his decades in the field with his camera on every continent.
- Speaking of 399, the News&Guide has coverage of her 22nd year captivating Grand Teton National Park tourists and photographers.
- Bob Beck of Wyoming Public Radio gives Jackson Hole resident and U.S. Senate candidate Gary Trauner 11 minutes of airtime to make his case for a democratic shift in Wyoming.
- Jackson Hole ski mountaineer Christian Beckwith contributes to an article in The Guardian about the guilt endured by survivors of backcountry tragedies. “We’ve chosen a lifestyle in which loss is inherent, so a support structure is organically part of the community. It’s a tribe, and its members understand the deal, and one another.”
- Cody Lockhart is the latest Teton County Search and Rescue member to be profiled on its home page.
- Outgoing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort President Jerry Blann received the 2018 Lifetime of Achievement Award from the National Ski Areas Association. His remarkable 23-year career is outlined by Melissa Cassutt in the News&Guide.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”