Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Junction 2-bed, 1,388-square-foot single-family home built on .17 acres in 1980, now $565,000 after 157 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCED: Deer Ridge in Town of Jackson 2-bed, 984-square-foot townhouse built in 1996, now $565,000 after 70 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: South Park 3-bed, 4,811-square-foot home built in 1997 on an acre, now $1.595 million after 413 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,448-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 2013, now $695,000 after 35 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson commercially zoned .62-acre lot, now $1.15 million after 322 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”