Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens Berry Patch 1-bed, 752-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $517,500.
- NEW: Cache Creek Townhouse with 3 beds, 1,173 square feet on three levels, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $535,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson .32-acre building site on the flanks of Snow King with Teton views, listed by Clear Creek Group for $575,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats in West Jackson 2-bed, 1,088-square-foot townhouse built in 2010, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $619,500.
- NEW: Rafter J 2-bed, 2,064-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1992, listed by Contour Investment Properties for $699,500.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 3,050-square-foot home built in 2002 on .59 acres, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.695 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspen Stand 3-bed, 1,268-square-foot townhouse in East Jackson built in 1990, updated in 2018, was $775,000 now $745,000 after 45 days on market. Listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Nowlin Mountain Meadows in the National Elk Refuge 5-bed, 6,735-square-foot home built in 1998 on 5.15 acres, was $7.495 million now $6.9 million after 58 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”