Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $330,000.
- NEW: Elk Run 2-bed with Flat Creek frontage built in 1994, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $709,000.
- NEW: Teton Acres off Moose-Wilson Road 3-bed, 1,296-square-foot home built in 1977 on an acre, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $1.149 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,704-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 2000, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.195 million.
- NEW: Downtown Jackson luxury 2-bed, 1,466-square-foot condo built in 2016, listed by Apex Real Estate for $2.4 million.
- NEW: Karns Hillside 5-bed, 5,180-square-foot home on .41 acres built in 2000, remodeled in 2014, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.5 million.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed, 755-square-foot condo built in 2002 after 302 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $735,000.
- CLOSED: Buffalo Head Townhouse in East Jackson with 4 beds, 1,632 square feet after 37 days on the market for MORE than the list price of $599,000. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 3-bed, 1,536-square-foot condo built in 2008 after 190 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.449 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”