Today’s Jackson Hole listing activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 2,141-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1973 near Mike Yokel Park, listed by West Group Real Estate for $999,000.
- NEW: Karns Hillside 4-bed, 3,994-square-foot home on .35 acres built in 2003, Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- NEW: Aspens Berry Patch 2-bed, 1,104-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $735,000.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,431-square-foot condo in the short-term rental overlay built in 2007, in one of only two buildings with an elevator, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.695 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village Gros Ventre 2-bed, 828-square-foot condo built in 1973, was $665,000 now $595,000 after 27 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson Clusters 4-bed, 1,344-square-foot townhouse built in 1976, was $650,000 now $635,000 after 35 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”