Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed with loft, 1,179-square-foot condo built in 1976, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $649,000.
- NEW: Moulton Ranches 3-bed, 2,961-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1979, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.295 million.
- NEW: Gros Ventre North home with 5 beds, 8,000+ square feet on 13.5 acres built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $8.6 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,488-square-foot home built in 1988 on .15 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $825,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 2-bed, 792-square-foot condo built in 1974 now $560,000 after 441 days on market, listed by Engels & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: Corner Creek in Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 912-square-foot townhome built in 1989 after 127 days on market, was $679,000 now $645,000. listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town Creek Condo with 2 beds, 744 square feet built in 1979 after 165 days on market. Was $395,000, now $375,000. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Elk Run 2-bed, 1,444-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 38 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $709,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”