Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Miller Park Loft with 1 bed and 686 square feet near downtown Jackson, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $475,000.
- NEW: Hawk’s View 2-bed, 1,010-square-foot townhouse in North Jackson built in 2003 overlooking National Elk Refuge, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $610,000.
- NEW: Gill Addition 4-bed, 1972-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1965, updated in 2018, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.395 million.
- NEW: 171 acres just west of Town of Jackson with a 3-bed, 3,071-square-foot home built in 1938, updated in 1960, and 9 outbuildings, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $22.3 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,170-square-foot home on .26 acres built in 1988, listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate for $1.135 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teal Trace, located just south of Wilson, 4-bed, 5,004-square-foot home on 38 acres built in 1995, was $15 million now $14 million, after 152 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”