Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Sprucewoods (near Snow King) 2-bed, 904-square-foot condo built in 1984, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $470,000.
- NEW: Corner Creek 3-bed, 1,376-square-foot home on .19 acres built in 1989, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $695,000.
- NEW: Sno King Village (also near the base of Snow King) 2-bed, 1,344-square-foot townhouse built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $755,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,488-square-foot home on .15 acres built in 1988, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $825,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,725-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $895,000.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 1,801-square-foot home built in 2014 on .18 acres, listed by Rizzotti Real Estate for $1.749 million.
- PENDING: Creekside Village 3-bed, 1,375-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $675,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 now $325,000 after 34 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”