Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,773-square-foot home on .28 acres built in 2001 for $1.395 million, which I believe to be the highest list price ever in this subdivision, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.395 million.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra 3-bed, 1,610-square-foot condo built in 2009 after 617 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.49 million.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 104 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $369,900.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 2-bed, 2,064-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1992 after 36 days on market, listed by Contour Properties for $699,500.
- CLOSED: Berry Patch Aspens 2-bed, 1,104-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 50 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for MORE than the list price of $735,000.
- CLOSED: Crystal Springs 3-bed, 1,711-square-foot condo built in 2003 after 66 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.75 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Lost Creek Ranch 3-bed, 2,756-square-foot cabin built in 1987, was $1.895 million now $1.725 million after 367 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”