Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Golf Creek Ranch (near Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis) 2-bed, 1,296-square-foot townhouse built in 1979 and updated in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $895,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge studio with 408 square feet built in 2003, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $450,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson work/live unit with 1 bed, 1,149 square feet built in 2018, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $575,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson .4-acre building site on the flanks of Snow King, listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate for $625,000.
- NEW: West Bank property with 3 structures that include 6 bedrooms and more than 3,000 square feet on 2 acres that has a grandfathered multi-use zoning and no CCRs, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $1.5 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 1-bed, 766-square-foot condo built in 1977 with an upgrade in 2018 after 4 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $545,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”