Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teewinot in Teton Village 3-bed, 1,539-square-foot condo built in 1981, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.295 million.
- NEW: Teton Pines Lodge 3-bed townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1997, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.699 million.
- PENDING: Teton Pines Lodge 3-bed, 2,254-square-foot townhouse after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.75 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,773-square-foot home on .28 acres after 28 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.395 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson commercial/residential building with 4,958 square feet on .26 acres adjacent to Center for the Arts after 77 days on market, reduced by $500,000 to $4.5 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,448-square-foot townhouse built in 2013 after 128 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $685,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”