Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Farmhouse live/work unit in West Jackson with 1 bed, 1,146 square feet to be completed March 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $575,000.
- NEW: Pitchfork near Snow King 3-bed, 1,248-square-foot townhouse built in 1991, listed by West States Real Estate Company for $725,000.
- NEW: Golf Creek townhouse near Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis with 2 beds, 1,296 square feet built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $895,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 199 E. Pearl condo with 2 beds, 1,936 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.95 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976, was $330,000 now $315,000 after 105 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Corner Creek in Cottonwood Park with 2 beds, 928 square feet, reduced from $570,000 to $540,000 after 88 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Salt River Cove home in Alpine with 3 beds, 3,496 square feet on .95 acres, reduced from $895,000 to $795,000 after 91 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: 3 Creek Ranch 5-bed, 14,421-square-foot home built in 2017 on 3.21 acres, reduced by more than $1 million from $17.5 million to $16.495 million after 359 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Property was listed in 2017 for $19.7 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”