Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town Creek/Meadowbrook 2-bed, 744-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $365,000.
- NEW: Aspens/Racquet Club 2-bed, 768-square-foot condo built in 1974, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $560,000.
- NEW: Sage Townhouses near Snow King 3-bed, 1,620-square-foot townhouse built in 1980, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $595,000.
- PENDING: Golf Creek 2-bed, 1,296-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage without being actively marketed on MLS, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.05 million.
- PENDING: Teton Shadows 3-bed, 2,045-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1982 after 10 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $935,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teewinot in Teton Village 3-bed, 1,539-square-foot condo built in 1981, was $1.295 million now $1.195 million after 41 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson Crystal Butte 4-bed, 2,436-square-foot townhouse built in 2002, reduced from $995,000 to $985,000 after 127 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Wilson area 4-bed, 2,885-square-foot home and 1,000+ square foot detached garage built in 1979 and remodeled in 2008, originally listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate at $2.285 million, now $1.695 million after 102 days on market.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”