Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,560-square-foot home on .47 acres built in 1972 (but remodeled in 1979!), listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $850,000.
- NEW: Wilson (Heck of a Hill) 2-bed, 1,752-square-foot home built in 1979 on 1 acre, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $870,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 2,628-square-foot home built in 1990, remodeled in 2007, on 3 acres, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 6-bed, 2,464-square-foot home built in 1976 on .15 acres, reduced from $1.175 million to $1.049 million after 368 days on market. Listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson Alpine Mountain Townhome with 2 beds, 1,020 square feet built in 1995 after 56 days on market, listed by Clear Creek Group for $595,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson Creekside 3-bed, 1,390-square-foot townhouse built in 1992 after 174 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $635,000.
- CLOSED: Indian Trails 4-bed, 2,808-square-foot home built in 1999 after 169 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.325 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”