Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Aspen Stand 2-bed, 812-square-foot townhouse built in 1990, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $599,000.
- NEW: Hidden Ranch bank-owned home with 4 beds, 3,296 square feet built in 1996 on a half acre, listed by Mountain Retreat Real Estate for $1.225 million.
- NEW: Teton Village 3-bed, 2,620-square-foot single-family home built in 1977 on .78 acres, not ski-in/ski-out but close, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 3-bed, 2,789-square-foot home built in 1975 on a third of an acre, reduced from original list price of $1.3 million to $995,000 after 118 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 3-bed, 2,186-square-foot mountain modern townhouse built in 2014 on .03 acres, reduced from original list price of $1.6 million to $1.499 million after 16 days on market Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,820-square-foot home built in 1999 on a third of an acre after 72 days on market, listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate for $1.5 million.
- CLOSED: 810 West townhouse built in 2005 with 3 beds, 2,264 square feet after 168 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.625 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”