Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town Creek/Meadowbrook 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $335,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,033-square-foot condo built in 1975, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $650,000.
- NEW: Teton Village White Ridge 3-bed condo built in 1972, completely remodeled in 2016, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $925,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Moose Creek 4-bed, 2,540-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 2000, listed by Engel & Volkers for $2.95 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,312-square-foot townhouse built in 1990 after just 6 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $695,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,088-square-foot townhouse built in 2010, now $599,000 after 104 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J Cedarwoods 3-bed, 1,266-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1981 after 28 days on market, now $50K less at $695K. Listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”