Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 408-square-foot studio built in 2003, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $450,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 915-square-foot home with 2-car garage built in 1989, updated in 2015, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $635,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,884-square-foot newly constructed home on .17 acres, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $1.095 million.
- NEW: Penthouse Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,137-square-foot condo-tel built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.425 million.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 2-bed, 1,519-square-foot cabin in the short-term rental overlay after 10 days on market, listed by Century 21 for $1.85 million.
- CLOSED: Creekside in West Jackson 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot townhouse built in 1990 after 77 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $595,000.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 1-bed, 796-square-foot condo-tel built in 2009 after 1,911 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $699,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”