Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hansen Meadows 1-bed, 581-square-foot condo in East Jackson built in 1989, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $340,000.
- NEW: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-bed, 744-square-foot condo built in 1979 and updated in 2015, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $360,000.
- NEW: Town of Alpine Leon Livingston subdivision log cabin with 2 beds, 1,488 square feet on a quarter acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $449,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Gros Ventre 2-bed, 839-square-foot condo built in 1973, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $635,000.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,330-square-foot home built in 2018, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.785 million.
- PENDING: Scott & Snow King condo with 2 beds, 812 square feet built in 1992 after 14 days on market, listed by Engel & Voelkers for $475,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snow King area Aspen Street Townhouse with 2 beds, 812 square feet, 1-car garage after 30 days on market, now $550,000. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”