Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot townhouse built in 2011, listed by Eagle Mountain Real Estate for $599,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Tensleep 2-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1972, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $640,000.
- NEW: Cache Commons (near base of Snow King) 3-bed, 1,636-square-foot, 1-car garage townhouse built in 1992, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $830,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 4,683-square-foot home on a half acre built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for a record $2.35 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979, reduced in price to $320,000 after 57 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-bed, 744-square-foot condo built in 1979, updated in 2015, reduced in price to $349,000 from original list price of $360,000 after 22 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,444-square-foot townhouse built in 1974, updated in 2016, after 193 days on market for more than the list price of $730,000. Listed by Engel & Volkers of Jackson Hole.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”