Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Sprucewood 2-bed, 904-square-foot condo built in 1984, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $460,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,413-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 1989, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $815,000.
- NEW: Wilson half-acre building site on the banks of Fish Creek, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.65 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 3-bed, 2,186-square-foot home built in 2014, now $1.45 million after 65 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,033-square-foot Junipers condo built in 1975 after 61 days on market, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $650,000.
- CLOSED: 810 West townhouse in West Jackson built in 2005 after 114 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.9 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”