Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch 4-bed, 4,892-square-foot home on 3.77 acres built in 1993, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $4.15 million.
- NEW: Town of Jackson mixed-use building with 7 office spaces and a luxury penthouse residential unit totaling 4,646 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.3 million.
- NEW: Ely Springs 4-bed, 7,977-square-foot home on 20 acres built in 1997, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $17.875 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snake River Sporting Club 4-bed 2,626-square-foot home on 1.15 acres to be built, now $1.825 million after 137 days on market. Listed by Sporting Club Realty.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,413-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 1989 after 14 days on market, Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $815,000.
- BACK ON MARKET: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,170-square-foot home built in 1988, listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate for $1.07 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Village 2-bed, 839-square-foot condo built in 1973 after 31 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $635,000.
- CLOSED: Bank-owned Hidden Ranch home with 4 beds, 3,200+ square feet built in 1996 after 48 days on market, Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.225 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”