Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson near National Elk Refuge 4-bed, 1,632-square-foot townhouse built in 1981, updated in 2016, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $650,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,033-square-foot condo built in 1978, fully renovated in 2018, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $899,500.
- NEW: Town of Jackson commercial development opportunity at the base of Snow King including .46 acres (3 lots). Listed by Cabin & Company for $4.5 million.
- PENDING: Farmhouse work/live 1-bed, 1,165-square-foot unit built in 2018 after 329 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $725,000.
- PENDING: Teton Village half-acre commercial lot that currently includes the gas station, market and other offices totaling 57,825 square feet after 49 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $6.95 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,088-square-foot townhouse after 173 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $599,000.
- CLOSED: Wilson 2-bed, 1,806-square-foot home on .31 acres built in 2000 after 56 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway for $1.425 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson near Snow King townhouse with 2 beds, 812 square feet built in 1990, now $529,000 after 63 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”